The Diocese of San Jose is fully committed to protecting everyone, especially children and vulnerable adults. Therefore, it is the obligation of every Diocesan institutions, parishes and schools, operating with recognition by the Bishop of San Jose, to ensure that all personnel whose position or duties place them in contact with children and vulnerable adults have complied with the Safe Environment requirements.
- Diocese of San Jose’s Safe Environment Policy
- Safe Environment Training Instructions & Live Scan Information
- Independent Contractor & Vendor Policy
- Adult Code of Conduct | Codigo de Conducta para Adultos
- Youth Code of Conduct | Codigo de Conducta Juvenile
- Diocesan Policy Statement on Sexual Misconduct
- Clergy Sexual Misconduct Policy