NPR correspondent Cokie Roberts, a Catholic, and her husband, U.S. News & World Report journalist Steven Roberts, a Jew, have written about their interfaith marriage and the broader history of marriage, love, and family in the U.S. Anyone interested in marriage or interfaith issues should join. Sessions will take place at Sacred Heart, Saratoga in the Parish Center on Thursdays (Mar. 26; Apr. 23; May 14), 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Statement by Bishop Oscar Cantú on U.S. Supreme Court ruling on Dobbs Vs. Jackson Women’s Health Organization
- Bishop Cantú’s Invitation to the National Eucharistic Revival
- Bishop Cantú Appoints New Vicar for Clergy
- The California Catholic Conference Statement on Senate Constitutional Amendment (SCA) 10
- Reverend Michael J. Burns