St. Elizabeth Seton School, sponsored by the Daughters of Charity, is a nurturing community in the Vincentian tradition. We provide holistic learning and a challenging curriculum to all students. At Seton, we believe that every child can and will learn. We work diligently to create supportive environments and to provide multiple opportunities for all learners to be successful academically, spiritually, socio-emotionally, and physically.
St. Elizabeth Seton School is seeking a Resource Teacher for the 2023-2024 school year. St. Elizabeth Seton School is located in Palo Alto., serving 175 students in PreK-8th grades.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Working with the principal, vice principal, teachers, and parents to create learning environments where all learners progress towards proficiency of grade-level standards
- Planning, preparing and delivering direct instruction that meet the needs of individual learners and their personalized accommodations plans
- Collaborating and assisting teachers in professional development opportunities and in using data to drive instructional practices and decisions
- Communicating with parents, regularly and professionally, about student academic progress and accommodation plan and maintaining accurate documentation of all communication with parents concerning their children’s progress
- Scheduling and facilitating Student Success Team (SST) meetings in collaboration with the Leadership Team, homeroom teachers, and families
- Creating partnership opportunities with Cupertino Union School District to provide our learners and families with additional academic support
- Credentialed teacher (multiple subject credential and/or mild to moderate SPED)
- MA in special education preferred
- Classroom experience and/or experience working in a resource program preferred
- The ability to partner with teachers, parents, and community members in a positive and supportive environment
- Excellent communication skills
Salary Range: $61,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to school Principal, Elizabeth Watters at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org