Saint Joseph Mountain View provides opportunity for growth for all community members, recognizing the individual talents of each child and family. We are a diverse community rooted in the Catholic Faith, fostering spiritual development, high student achievement, responsibility to self, and service to others. Saint Joseph Mountain View students are inspired by a rich cultural experience of faith, service, and intellectual discovery. They are compassionate leaders, equipped to continue lifelong learning, serving their community, and responding with confidence to challenges and opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, monitor, and assess an academic program consistent with Diocesan and local site goals and philosophies as well as the California Common Core Standards
- Manage homeroom responsibilities and activities for one middle school class
- Demonstrate strong classroom management skills for students in grades 6-8
- Model excellent technology skills and proficiency in integrating technology into the curriculum regularly to enhance student learning
- Collaborate with faculty, staff, and administration to assess and address student and professional needs
- Participate in curricular and extra-curricular school programs, assessment and development activities, student supervision, and meetings
- Communicate regularly with parents regarding standards, objectives, and student progress within the instructional program
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Carry out all assigned faculty/staff duties in a professional manner
- Participating member of a Catholic community preferred
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A valid California teaching credential is preferred (must be willing to complete a credentialing program in the next five years).
- 3-5 years of teaching experience is preferred.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should review the job description and qualifications below and contact Christine Usis, Principal at email@example.com.
Salary Range: $61,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.
To apply for this job please visit sjmv.org.