Infant Baptism Workshop & Webinar for Parish Teams – July 22By Diocese of San Jose on July 16, 2014
How can infant baptism teams help families hand on the Christian faith to their children? What can parishes do to ensure that parents have the support they need to be examples of discipleship for their children? Learn how to develop a preparation process that helps you and your infant baptism preparation teams:
• understand why baptism is important in simple and meaningful ways for the lives of your parish families
• learn what is expected of families (and of the parish) in order to raise children to be disciples of Christ
• know how to use the entire parish community, including the home, to form families in Christian life
• imagine what would happen if we prepared families well for this most important role in their lives
This free workshop will be led by Diana Macalintal, Director of Worship, and Wendy Scherbart, Director of Catechetical Ministry, of the Diocese of San Jose.
Workshop for Infant Baptism Preparation Teams
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
7:00p to 9:00p
2. Or participate via Webinar!
All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and speakers or headphones. You’ll be able to type in your questions and comments during the Webinar. Click here to register as a Webinar participant.
For more information, please contact Diana Macalintal:
DMacalintal@dsj.org or 408-983-0136