- This event has passed.
We Were Born Ready: A New Vision for Post-Roe California
June 9 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join Bishop Oscar Cantú of San Jose, radio host Gloria Purvis, bioethicist Charlie Camosy, advocate Aimee Murphy, Sister of Life Sr. Virginia Joy, and CCC Executive Director Kathleen Domingo on Jun 9, 2022 at 06:00 PM for a conversation on how we answer the call, step up to the plate, and support women, children and families.
This webinar will:
- Empower you to join the Catholic community in action
- Equip you to support mothers
- Resource you to know the life-affirming safety net
- Mobilize you to advocate for transformative family policies
Register today! – https://tinyurl.com/395fjffh
- Bishop Oscar Cantú – Diocese of San Jose
- Gloria Purvis – Host, The Gloria Purvis Podcast
- Charlie Camosy – Professor, Creighton University School of Medicine
- Aimee Murphy – Founder, Rehumanize International
- Sr. Virginia Joy, SV – Sister of Life and Director, Respect Life Office, Archdiocese of New York
- Kathleen Domingo – Executive Director, California Catholic Conference
Background: The Supreme Court is expected to overturn Roe v. Wade at the end of June. When that happens, other states will see abortion ended while California is seeking to become a sanctuary for abortion. The California bishops have proposed a different vision for California – one where women, children and families are welcomed, supported, and accompanied by the Catholic community. Join the movement.