- This event has passed.
Retreat Day for Young Adult Women: Calming the Storm
October 21, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
2017 Discernment Day for Young Adult Women
Calming the Storm: Tools to make room for silence and discover your Vocation
Do you ever ask these questions:
– How can I pray more when my schedule is so crazy?
– Is God calling me to marriage or to consecrated life?
– How can I deepen my prayer life to better understand His plan for me?
– Am I doing all I can to be open to God’s will?
– Why would God desire a particular vocation for me?
– If I’m called to marriage, how do I live that out to the fullest?
– When I’m dating someone, how do I discern if I’m called to marry him? How can we discern and pray as a couple?
– If I’m called to be a nun or sister, would I be happy?
– How do I find the religious order I might be called to? What is the process to become a sister?
Let us help you find some answers! Spend a day away with your sisters in Christ at this annual day retreat on vocations, discernment, and contemplative prayer. Includes a Q&A with nuns, sisters, and married couples.
Who: Any young adult woman, age 18 – 40
What: Day of prayer, reflection, and conversation
Cost: All (including lunch) free!
Sponsor: Diocese of San Jose Vocations Office
Hosts: Poor Clare Nuns, Immaculate Heart of Mary Monastery, Los Altos Hills
Repeat retreatants encouraged to attend!
Details & RSVP: www.bit.ly/DSJVretreats