- This event has passed.
NKF Keep Healthy Screening with the Earthquakes
August 27, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Are you at risk for Kidney Disease?
Join us & find out at our FREE kidney health check!
To register: http://bit.ly/29pO3y1
For more information: 415.543.3303 or kidney.org/KEEPhealthy
What is KEEP Healthy?
The National Kidney Foundation’s community-based initiative to educate about the kidneys, risk factors for kidney disease, and steps to take to keep kidneys healthy and reduce risk.
- What does the KEEP Healthy Check-up Include?
- Risk Survey
- Body Mass Index (BMI): Height and Weight Measurements
- Blood pressue check
- ACR urine test for albumin (a type of protein) – For individual at risk only!
- Free educational materials
- Opportunity to speak with a health care professional
*Must be 18 years of age or older to participate
Click here to download a flyer.