St. Justin School is located in Santa Clara, CA. The staff is committed to our mission of welcoming, serving, and forming all children, with an emphasis on the all. We believe that we have a moral imperative to provide a seat at the table of God for all who desire a quality Catholic education. Everything that we do is always anchored with students at the center. It takes a village to live out our mission and that is why St. Justin prioritizes parent partnerships. The work that we do is about relationships in order to form children of faith, lifelong learners, and responsible citizens.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Model Catholic values in all interactions with faculty staff, students, school families and the greater community, while actively fostering and supporting Catholic beliefs, traditions, and practices.
- Keep the staff informed and seek ideas for the improvement of the school.
- Supervise and oversee operations in the absence of the principal.
- Manage emergency procedures, instructional programs, curriculum selection and purchasing, educational materials, materials, educational technology platforms, progress reports, report cards, and standardized testing, as assigned by the Principal.
- Support teachers in identifying students who need additional learning or emotional support.
- Coordinate Student Study Team Meetings and manage educational support plans for students.
- Seek to build and foster partnerships with and among faculty, staff, parents, and students.
- Evaluate lesson plans and observe classes on a regular basis.
- Supervise the instructional programs assigned by the Principal.
- Supervise personnel as assigned by the Principal to ensure that all job responsibilities are met and exceeded.
- Supervise assigned non-classroom areas and non-instructional times, including arrival and dismissal of students.
Other Shared Responsibilities:
- Assist the Principal with administrative functions of the school as assigned by the Principal.
- Attend required staff meetings and serve, as appropriate, on staff committees.
- Support the principal in disciplinary matters.
- Create and implement the daily schedules that keep the school running smoothly.
- Assist in the orientation and mentoring of new faculty and staff.
- Assist in establishing and promoting high standards and expectations for all students and staff.
- Share in the supervision of school-wide and extracurricular activities, including occasional evening or weekend events.
- Administrative positions involve additional responsibilities as needed, such as before and after school supervision, recess and lunch supervision, chaperoning field trips, and serving as a temporary substitute teacher.
- Attend parent meetings and other school functions.
- Assist in the planning of a professional development program that is relevant to the needs of the faculty and improves student learning.
- Bachelor’s degree and a valid CA teaching credential
- Master’s Degree in Administrative Leadership or Educational Leadership is preferred
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in teaching and/or administration
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, and a list of three references to Nicole Sabbatini at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary Range: $71,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com