Within a Catholic environment, St. Victor School is committed to forming each student into a child of faith, a lifelong learner, and a caring and responsible citizen. The administration, faculty and staff believe strongly in teaching Gospel values, building a faith community, offering opportunities for service to others and providing a comprehensive academic education. The school provides a nurturing environment wherein the student becomes aware and respectful of each person’s God-given gifts. Interested candidates should review the job description and qualifications below and contact Victoria Hinkle at email@example.com.
Position Description: As a full-time classroom teacher, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and assessment of an academic program that follows the Diocesan, California Common Core, and school standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a full-time teacher in a self-contained classroom.
- Be knowledgeable and supportive of a faith-filled Catholic environment.
- Maintain and demonstrate strong classroom management skills.
- Provide superior instruction for students with diverse learning needs and have the ability to implement necessary accommodations, integrate technology, and focus on student growth.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A valid CA teaching credential is preferred, or in process.
- A strong work ethic and understanding of Catholic education.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Victoria Hinkle, Principal of St. Victor School, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary Range: $61,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.