Saint Justin School
St. Justin School is located in Santa Clara, CA. The staff is committed to our mission of welcoming, serving, and forming all children, with an emphasis on the all. We believe that we have a moral imperative to provide a seat at the table of God for all who desire a quality Catholic education. Everything that we do is always anchored with students at the center. It takes a village to live out our mission and that is why St. Justin prioritizes parent partnerships. The work that we do is about relationships in order to form children of faith, lifelong learners, and responsible citizens.
As a full-time classroom teacher, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and assessment of an academic program that follows the Diocesan, California Common Core, and school standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a full-time instructor of the curriculum and collaborate with an instructional assistant.
- Be supportive of a faith-filled Catholic environment in both words and actions.
- Maintain and demonstrate strong classroom management skills in accordance with the school’s philosophy and classroom rules to support a productive learning environment.
- Provide instruction for students with diverse learning needs, including accelerated learners, and have a willingness to implement the necessary accommodations to help them be successful.
- Integrate technology into the curriculum regularly to enhance student learning.
- Cover assigned staff duties, including recess supervision, as well as other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the school administration.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality over student and institutional information.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, and a masters is preferred.
- A valid CA teaching credential is preferred.
- Have a strong work ethic and a passion for Catholic education.
Salary Range: $61,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Nicole Sabbatini at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com