Queen of Apostles School
Queen of Apostles School is located in San Jose, CA next to Archbishop Mitty High School. The staff is committed to meeting the needs of all students and expresses a Never Give Up mentality. We are seeking compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of children, while working in a diverse, warm, welcoming and vibrant community of students, staff, and parents. The individual should be able to foster expectations spiritually, academically, socially, and emotionally in the classroom.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as a full-time instructor of the Spanish curriculum to K-8th students
- Be supportive of a faith-filled Catholic environment in both words and actions, including working with the parish
- Assist with instruction for students with diverse learning needs and have a willingness to implement the necessary accommodations in order to help them be successful.
- Possess knowledge of the California curriculum and content standards, as well as have demonstrable knowledge of Common Core Standards (including CA Common Core) and experience with pacing
- Have a genuine openness to grow and adapt effectively to feedback
- Have experience working in a collaborative environment with several other enrichment teachers, all faculty, staff, and administration
- Integrate technology and differentiated instruction to motivate and engage students in the learning process
- Be flexible and creative
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate student progress
- Be open to participating in various school committees outside of the classroom responsibilities
- Implement strong classroom management skills that are inclusive and restorative
- Participate in curricular and extra-curricular school programs, assessment and development activities, student supervision, and meetings.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree is required
A teaching credential or one that is in the process of being obtained is required.
Salary Range: $61,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.
Interested candidates should contact Stefanie Hoover, Principal at 408-661-7604 or email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com