St. Justin School is located in Santa Clara, CA. The staff is committed to our mission of welcoming, serving, and forming all children, with an emphasis on the all. We believe that we have a moral imperative to provide a seat at the table of God for all who desire a quality Catholic education. Everything that we do is always anchored with students at the center. It takes a village to live out our mission and that is why St. Justin prioritizes parent partnerships. The work that we do is about relationships in order to form children of faith, lifelong learners, and responsible citizens.
- Work one-on-one, in pairs, or in small groups with students who have diagnosed learning differences or other diagnoses that impact achievement.
- Effectively manages classroom and discipline procedures to provide a formative and positive Christ-centered classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Implement, monitor, and review the Accommodation /Learning Plan of each student requiring learning support.
- Provide support for developing student’s reading, math, and writing skills based on information from teachers and/or psychoeducational/medical assessments.
- Provide strategies for strengthening student’s executive functioning and study skills based on information from teachers and/or psychoeducational/medical assessments.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and administration to determine and plan appropriate student support.
- Communicate educational recommendations to teachers and parents found in the student’s psychoeducational/medical assessments.
- Attend meetings with parents and/or teachers as requested to discuss student progress and concerns.
- Observe students (as requested by teachers and administration) who do not have psychoeducational/medical assessments in order to assess student needs.
- Models virtuous behavior in accordance with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Educational Level: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education
- Professional License/specialized training: State certification or certification eligible preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience preferred.
Salary Range: $61,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to school Principal, Maira Gutierrez-Folchi at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com