Holy Spirit School is a Pre K – 8th (two classes of each grade) school located in the Almaden Valley in San Jose, California. As a Catholic school focused on academic excellence, we are also recognized for sending forth into the greater community, Christ-centered, compassionate, and confident leaders and problem solvers who exercise moral courage and serve to others in their daily lives. Our dedicated and knowledgeable faculty guides students to fully engage in their education. Using a rich array of teaching methods, teachers meet students where they are, and challenge them to flourish in academic performance and development of life skills.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Pre-K teacher. We are looking for an energetic, passionate, and dedicated staff member who truly wants to make a difference in the lives of students, uphold the mission of the school, and be an active participant of this rewarding ministry of Catholic education in the Diocese of San Jose.
- Candidates must have 12 Early Childhood Education Units, should have more than one-year preschool experience.
- Ability to pass background check & finger print clearance. Current: First Aid & CPR certified. Ability to communicate positively and effectively with children, parents and staff.
- A Pre-K teacher must have a great love and patience for children.
- Exemplifies Catholic living both in and out of the classroom.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods.
- Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention.
- Excellent communication and instructional skills and able to interface well with parents.
- Collaborate with other educators.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org