St. Catherine School has an open position for an Elementary Spanish Teacher. This position is part-time.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and dedicated staff member who truly wants to make a difference in the lives of students, uphold the mission of the school and be part of this rewarding ministry of Catholic education in the Diocese of San Jose.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be supportive of a faith-filled Catholic environment in both words and actions.
- Have a genuine openness to grow and adapt in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Organizes, constructs, and communicates lessons clearly, having a syllabus and purposeful plan for each course that is revised over time as the course and program develop.
- Maintain absolute confidentially over student and institutional information.
Salary will be set by the Diocese of San Jose teacher salary scale.
- Bachelor’s degree, teaching credential preferred
- Experience in working with elementary school children, especially having an understanding of developmental stages: and appropriate classroom management
- Experience and high level of comfort with integrating technology in the classroom
- Able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Be supportive of a faith filled Catholic environment
- Have a strong work ethic and a passion for their chosen career in education.
How to Apply:
Please e-mail (1) cover letter, (2) resume and (3) application to email@example.com
Please note: Candidates who are invited to interview will be contacted to arrange interview times.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org