St. Joseph Mountain View School is looking for a part time middle school teacher for 2023-24 school year.
The candidate should:
- Possess a strong work ethic, have a passion for teaching, and is committed to upholding the philosophy and mission of a Catholic education at Resurrection School
- Plan, implement, monitor, and assess a comprehensive middle school (6th-8th grade) Math Program which is consistent with Diocesan and local site goals, philosophies and specific objectives based on assessment of student needs.
- Possess the ability to integrate technology into the daily curriculum.
- Maintain and demonstrate strong classroom management skills in accordance with the school’s philosophy and classroom rules to achieve a productive learning environment.
- Have experience working with middle school students and understanding the developmental stages for this age group
- Be open to communicate with parents regarding objectives and student progress when appropriate
- Collaborate weekly with faculty, staff and administration, and participate in regularly scheduled Diocesan collaborations.
- Collaborate with the Middle School faculty to assess and address student needs.
- Maintain a positive and professional image consistent with the mission and values of Resurrection School.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with students and parents
- Be open to participating in various school committees outside of the classroom
- The candidate should be supportive of a faith-filled Catholic environment
- A Bachelor’s degree and a valid California teaching credential is required. If a candidate does not presently have a valid CA teaching credential, they will be required to obtain one and enroll in a program within the first year of teaching.
How to Apply:
To apply, send your resume to Christine Usis, School Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org