St. Joseph of Cupertino School in Cupertino, CA, seeks a full-time Middle School ELA Teacher, for the 2023-2024 school year. St. Joseph of Cupertino School is the educational gateway to the future of our youth. In the heart of Silicon Valley, our TK-8th grade Catholic school is focused on the care of the whole person. We go beyond caring for the educational growth of our students and strive to foster their moral, emotional, and spiritual growth. We take our responsibility for our community’s well-being and safety very seriously. Earning recognition as a top academic school in the Diocese of San Jose is one example of reaching our academic goals, but our religious studies, the classes in the Fine Arts, foreign language, and robust club offerings round out your child’s education.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plan, implement, monitor, and assess an academic program consistent with state standards, Diocesan and local site goals, and philosophies.
- Employs a variety of educational techniques to teach children, providing a diverse learning environment for all learners and managing accommodations for students when needed.
- Directs student needs to improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Sets goals and tracks children’s progress, providing feedback to students and parents on a regular basis.
- Acts as a positive role model and maintains a professional attitude.
- Uses positive communication skills both in and out of the classroom.
- Maintain a positive professional image consistent with the mission and values of St. Joseph School and the Diocese of San Jose.
- Ensure student safety, health, and maintain classroom tidiness.
- Participate in curricular and extra-curricular school programs, assessment, and development activities, school functions, student supervision and staff meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, and a masters is preferred.
- A valid CA teaching credential is preferred or enrollment in a Catholic Masters of Teacher +Credential program.
- Experience in working with middle school students and understanding the developmental stages for this age group is preferred.
- Have a strong work ethic and a passion for education.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary Range: $61,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com