St. Victor School is seeking a Gr. 6, 7, 8 – Math & Science Teacher for the 2022- 2023 school year. St. Victor School is located San Jose, serving 203students in grades Preschool – 8th. . Interested candidates should review the job description and qualifications below and contact Victoria Hinkle at email@example.com
Position Description: As a full time classroom teacher, you will be responsible primarily for the planning, implementation, and assessment of a diverse class of students for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade Science and Math. The school has all of the resources necessary to implement a dynamic NGSS science curriculum and Eureka Squared Math curriculum in a self-contained classroom.
- Develop and plan robust NGSS standards-based science lessons appropriate for middle school learners.
- Implement the Eureka Squared Math curriculum for middle school students.
- Implement explicit instruction for middle school students with diverse learning needs.
- Manage a positive learning environment with strong classroom management skills.
- Support a faith-based Catholic environment
- Faculty members are assigned other duties, including yard duty, as well as other responsibilities that may be assigned by the school administration.
- This position could be combined with homeroom responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- A valid teaching credential is preferred or enrollment in an accredited program
- Experience in working with middle school students is preferred
- Have a strong work ethic and a passion for sharing the love of learning with children.
- Is organized and is a team player, able to work as part of a middle school team
- Is willing to do duties as assigned (e.g. yard supervision)
How to Apply:
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to Principal Victoria Hinkle, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit stvictor.org.