Under supervision, assures that the church, and other parish buildings are maintained in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include facility set-up, the capability to perform minor preventative maintenance tasks on equipment and machinery such as, cleaning, filter changes, etc. Assists in the movement and relocation of furniture, equipment, and machinery as required for parish events. Requires skills in carpentry, plumbing, painting, and some electrical. May also do minor gardening tasks that assist in keeping the grounds safe and orderly.
Duties and Requirements: (ie. education, good communication skills, evening/weekend hours, ability to lift 50 lbs.)
- Proficient in use of basic hand tools and safety procedures
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds
- Experience working with hand tools, and janitorial equipment.
- Able to follow all safety procedures
- Proficient in English with good communication skills
- Able to be flexible and proactive with performing and completing job duties
- Working evenings and weekends as needed.
- Able to be physically able to perform all work duties, standing, climbing ladders, bending, lifting
How to Apply:
Cover letter and resume may be submitted to Victor.Espinoza@dsj.org
To apply for this job email your details to Victor.Espinoza@dsj.org