St. Lucy School is seeking a full-time Jr. High Teacher for the 2023- 24 school year. St. Lucy School is located in Campbell, serving 250 students in grades K– 8th. Interested candidates should review the job description and qualifications below and contact Sue Grover at email@example.com
Position Description: As a full time, teacher, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and assessment of an academic program that follows Diocesan and local site goals, philosophies, and California Common Core Standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a full-time instructor in Language Arts, Social Studies and Religion
- Be supportive of a faith-filled Catholic environment in both words and actions.
- Maintain and demonstrate strong classroom management skills in accordance with the school’s philosophy and classroom rules to support a productive learning environment.
- Provide instruction for students with diverse learning needs, including accelerated learners, and have a willingness to implement the necessary accommodations in order to help them be successful.
- Integrate technology into the curriculum regularly to enhance student learning.
- Cover assigned staff duties, including recess supervision, as well as other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the school administration.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality over student and institutional information.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- A valid CA teaching credential or enrolled in a program
- Have a strong work ethic and a passion for education.
Salary will be set by the Diocese of San Jose 2023-2024 teacher salary scale.
Salary Range: $61,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to school Principal, Sue Grover at firstname.lastname@example.org