St. Nicholas Catholic School provides a Catholic education that at its core develops students who embody the mission of the Catholic Church and who are confident, caring young people who are fully prepared for the challenges of high school and college ahead. Our team of teachers help to create a vibrant, collaborative culture where each voice is valued and shared. It is through this synergy that our students receive an educational experience that is unparalleled and responds to the needs of all students.
Position Description: As a full time, teacher, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and assessment of an academic program that follows Diocesan and local site goals, philosophies, and California Common Core Standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a full-time teacher in English Language Arts.
- Be supportive of a faith-filled Catholic environment in both words and actions.
- Maintain and demonstrate strong classroom management skills in accordance with the school’s philosophy and classroom rules to support a productive learning environment.
- Provide instruction for students with diverse learning needs, including accelerated learners, and have a willingness to implement the necessary accommodations in order to help them be successful.
- Integrate technology into the curriculum regularly to enhance student learning.
- Cover assigned staff duties, including recess supervision, as well as other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the school administration.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality over student and institutional information.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- A valid CA teaching credential or enrolled in a program
- Have a strong work ethic and a passion for education.
Salary Range: $61,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to school Principal, Jan Popolizio at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com