St. Lucy School is a Pre K- 8th grade Catholic school located in Campbell, California. “We are an innovative Catholic school within a thriving parish community. Our students are engaged learners who benefit from a supportive community of dedicated teachers, parents, grandparents, and alumni who partner in support of their growth.” In partnership with the parents, St. Lucy School provides a quality education that fosters a welcoming community, faith and service and academic excellence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, monitor, and assess students in a multiple subject classroom that is consistent with Diocesan and local site goals.
- Apply knowledge of the California curriculum and content standards, as well as have demonstrable knowledge of California Common Core Standards and experience with pacing guides
- Maintain a positive and professional image consistent with the mission and values of St. Lucy School and the Diocese of San Jose
- Develop and communicate curricular and instructional plans and objectives to parents to allow parental monitoring and engagement
- Prepare bimonthly Progress Reports and Trimester report cards with the support of administrators.
- Be proficient in integrating technology into the curriculum on a regular basis to enhance student learning
- Be proficient in utilizing technology apps used in Distance Learning, should the need arise. These include, but are not limited to Zoom, Seesaw, YouTube.
- Communicate regularly with parents via our communication platform, Schoolspeak.Attend weekly Faculty meetings
- Perform assigned supervision duties or other responsibilities as assigned by school administration
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- A valid CA teaching credential is required
- Experience working with Jr. High students
Interested applicants, please email a resume and cover letter to the Principal, email@example.com
Please also visit the Diocese of San Jose website, www.dsj.org and complete the job application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org