St. Lucy School is a Pre K- 8th grade parish school located in Campbell, California. We are an innovative Catholic school within a thriving parish community. Our students are engaged learners who benefit from
a supportive community of dedicated teachers, parents, grandparents, and alumni who partner in support of their growth. In partnership with the parents, St. Lucy School provides a quality education that fosters a welcoming community, faith and service and academic excellence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
● Plan, implement, monitor, and assess students in a multiple subject classroom that is consistent with Diocesan and local site goals.
● Apply knowledge of the California curriculum and content standards, as well as have demonstrable knowledge of California Common Core Standards and experience with pacing guides
● Maintain a positive and professional image consistent with the mission and values of St. Lucy School and the Diocese of San Jose
● Develop and communicate curricular and instructional plans and objectives to parents to allow parental monitoring and engagement
● Prepare bimonthly Progress Reports and Trimester report cards with the support of administrators.
● Be proficient in integrating technology into the curriculum on a regular basis to enhance student learning
● Be proficient in utilizing technology apps used in Distance Learning, should the need arise.These include, but are not limited to Zoom, Seesaw,YouTube.
● Communicate regularly with parents via our communication platform, Schoolspeak.Attend weekly Faculty meetings
● Perform assigned supervision duties or other responsibilities as assigned by school administration.
● A Bachelor’s degree is required
● A valid CA teaching credential is preferred
● Experience working with Jr. High students
Please e-mail (1) cover letter and (2) resume to: Sue Grover Principal, St. Lucy School,email@example.com Please note: Candidates who are invited to interview will be contacted to arrange interview times.