Holy Spirit School is seeking a full-time Elementary Teacher for the 2023- 24 school year. Holy Spirit School is located in San Jose, serving 500+ students in grades TK– 8th. Interested candidates should review the job description and qualifications below and contact Sally Douthit at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description: As a full time, self-contained classroom teacher, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and assessment of an academic program that follows Diocesan and local site goals, philosophies, and California Common Core Standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a full-time instructor of the curriculum and supervise an instructional assistant.
- Be supportive of a faith-filled Catholic environment in both words and actions.
- Maintain and demonstrate strong classroom management skills in accordance with the school’s philosophy and classroom rules to support a productive learning environment.
- Provide instruction for students with diverse learning needs, including accelerated learners, and have a willingness to implement the necessary accommodations in order to help them be successful.
- Integrate technology into the curriculum regularly to enhance student learning.
- Cover assigned staff duties, including recess supervision, as well as other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the school administration.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality over student and institutional information.
• Bachelor’s degree is required, and a masters is preferred
• A valid CA teaching credential is preferred
• Have a strong work ethic and a passion for education.
How to Apply: Email a resume to Sally Douthit at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org