St. Christopher School in San Jose, California, is currently seeking a full-time elementary teacher for the 2022-23 school year. Our school offers an educational tradition that is rich in faith, focused on academic rigor, and blessed with an active, involved parent community.
The mission of St. Christopher School is to develop faith-filled leaders who serve God, consider their actions and step up.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, monitor, and assess a comprehensive academic program consistent with Diocesan and local site goals, philosophies and specific objectives based on the assessment of student needs.
- Willingly and enthusiastically work with students of all abilities in a self-contained elementary classroom, and be willing to make the accommodations necessary to ensure student success.
- Have knowledge and proficiency in integrating technology to enhance instruction.
- Demonstrate strong classroom management skills.
- Consistently demonstrate a positive, caring disposition with students, families, and staff in support of the school community and mission.
- Participate in professional development activities, student supervision, and meetings.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Carry out all assigned faculty/staff duties in a professional manner.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A valid CA teaching credential is required; however, if a candidate does not presently have a valid CA teaching credential, he or she will be required to obtain one within a time period prescribed by the Diocese of San Jose.
- Prior classroom teaching experience preferred.
Salary will be set by Diocese of San Jose teacher salary scale.
Please send your resume to Andrew Armann: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com