St. Lawrence Elementary and Middle School is seeking a full-time Elementary Teacher for the 2023- 24 school year. St. Lawrence Elementary and Middle School is located in Santa Clara, serving 100 students in grades TK– 8th. Interested candidates should review the job description and qualifications below and contact Christine Frea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission: St. Lawrence Elementary and Middle School challenges students from diverse backgrounds to grow academically and emotionally within a supportive Catholic community. Our school fosters individuality and active learning, helping children thrive now and in the future.
Position Description: As a full-time classroom teacher, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and assessment of an academic program that follows the Diocesan, California Common Core, and school standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a full-time instructor of the curriculum and collaborate with an instructional assistant.
- Be supportive of a faith-filled Catholic environment in both words and actions.
- Maintain and demonstrate strong classroom management skills in accordance with the school’s philosophy and classroom rules to support a productive learning environment.
- Provide instruction for students with diverse learning needs, including accelerated learners, and have a willingness to implement the necessary accommodations to help them be successful.
- Integrate technology into the curriculum regularly to enhance student learning.
- Cover assigned staff duties, including recess supervision, as well as other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the school administration.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality over student and institutional information.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, and a masters is preferred.
- A valid CA teaching credential is preferred.
- Have a strong work ethic and a passion for Catholic education.
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to Christine Frea at email@example.com.
Annual salary is based on Salary scale in accordance with the Teacher Salary Guidelines. Salary Range: $61,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org