Sacred Heart School in Saratoga is seeking a full-time elementary Teacher for the 2023- 24 school year. Sacred Heart School located in beautiful Saratoga California, serves more than 240 students in Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade. Interested candidates should review the job description and qualifications below and contact Thomas Pulchny at email@example.com
Position Description: As a full-time classroom teacher, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and assessment of an academic program that follows the Diocesan, California Common Core, and school standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a full-time teacher in a self-contained classroom.
- Be knowledgeable and supportive of a faith-filled Catholic environment.
- Maintain and demonstrate strong classroom management skills.
- Provide superior instruction for students with diverse learning needs and have the ability to implement necessary accommodations, integrate technology, and focus on student growth.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A valid CA teaching credential is preferred, or in process.
- A strong work ethic and understanding of Catholic education.
How to Apply: Email a resume and cover letter to Thomas Pulchny at firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual salary is based on Salary scale in accordance with the Teacher Salary Guidelines. Salary Range: $59,000 – $94,000 per year based on education and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com