Position Description: As a full-time classroom teacher, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and assessment of an academic program that follows the Diocesan, California Common Core, and school standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a full-time instructor of the curriculum and collaborate with an instructional assistant.
- Be supportive of a faith-filled Catholic environment in both words and actions.
- Maintain and demonstrate strong classroom management skills in accordance with the school’s philosophy and classroom rules to support a productive learning environment.
- Provide instruction for students with diverse learning needs, including accelerated learners, and have a willingness to implement the necessary accommodations to help them be successful.
- Integrate technology into the curriculum regularly to enhance student learning.
- Cover assigned staff duties, including recess supervision, as well as other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the school administration.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality over student and institutional information.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, and a masters is preferred.
- A valid CA teaching credential is preferred.
- Have a strong work ethic and a passion for Catholic education.
Salary Range: $61,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com