Canyon Heights Academy
Canyon Heights Academy is more than just a school. It is a Christ-centered educational community of excellence focused on the Integral Formation of our students, forming them to lead lives rooted in Christ and offering them the experience of joy that comes with becoming His apostles. As a Catholic community, we are eager to help our students, faculty, and parents exercise their Christian leadership by
building Christ’s kingdom and impacting the culture in which we live. Our mission is to form strong, authentic Catholic leaders who will live out their faith and transform society.
Canyon Heights Academy seeks a vocationally-driven leader for the role of Director of Admissions who is unapologetically Catholic and committed to his or her faith. This leader will need to be results-oriented, goal-oriented, and committed to embracing and promoting the school’s mission and core values.
● The Director of Admissions is responsible for meeting the school’s enrollment targets by recruiting a sufficient number of qualified students to the school.
● The Director of Admissions coordinates a recruiting program aimed at attracting new families and students to the school along with a retention program that engages current families.
● The Director of Admissions establishes and administers an admissions and re-enrollment process that is effective in identifying and enrolling students who will succeed in the school’s program.
● The Director of Admissions must carry out their responsibilities with the awareness that they are above all an apostle of Christ. Their life, witness of faith, and professional dedication should serve as an example of the seriousness by which they view the mission entrusted to them. They should at all times model the characteristics of an effective Christian leader.
● This is posted as a full-time position, however, would accept a part-time candidate with a commitment to a minimum of 32 hours/per week
The Director of Admissions should meet the following qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
2. Minimum of three years experience in public relations, marketing, and/or sales
3. Strong general business, organizational, and relationship building skills
4. Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
5. Strong customer service mindset
6. Excellent communication skills (written communication, public speaking)
7. Proficient in computer applications including Microsoft Office, Google Drive and Workspace, and databases Ability to pick up new applications quickly and the curiosity to work with the vendors support team to get things done on behalf of the customer.
8. Understanding of Meta Business suite and navigating social media
9. Familiarity, knowledge and appreciation for the Integral FormationSM method of education and its methodology is preferred
10. Practicing Catholic with an excellent moral reputation and apostolic zeal for working for the Church
1. The Director of Admissions reports to the Executive Director.
2. The Director of Admissions is a member of the Leadership Team, headed by the Executive Director
3. The Director of Admissions is Chair of the school’s Admissions Committee
The specific responsibilities of the Director of Admissions include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Respond to admissions inquiries, schedule and conduct tours of the campus to produce applications
2. Publish social media content regular to promote the school
3. Establish and develop plans to achieve enrollment targets in line with the school’s long-term plan
4. Provide regular reports to the Executive Director and administrative team on the status and results of admissions activities and strategic planning
5. Oversee and conduct student recruitment activities: school tours, open houses, information sessions, education fairs which might require availability in the evenings and weekends
6. Administer a customer-oriented admissions process that is effective in predicting the fit between the school and the applicant
7. Support the principal and vice principals with the information needed to make sound admissions decisions
8. Conduct STAR testing for prospective applicants and prepare the admissions package for academic leaders
9. Communicate promptly and effectively with families to support them through the enrollment process
10. Establish and manage a committee of parents and students to assist in recruitment activities
11. Manage and market the re-enrollment of current students for the upcoming year
12. Support the implementation of internal marketing programs effective in retaining current families at the school.
13. Establish and maintain complete admissions files for all incoming and current students
The expected full-time pay range for this position is $70,000 to $85,000 per annum. Canyon Heights Academy provides pay ranges representing its good faith estimate of what the school reasonably expects to pay for a position. The pay offered to a selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the qualifications of the selected candidate, budget availability, internal equity, and external market pay for comparable jobs.
How to Apply
Applicants interested in the role are directed to please email Kevin Holman, Executive Director of Canyon Heights Academy, at email@example.com. With your formal application, please send a cover letter expressing your interest and resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org