DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT
DIOCESE OF STOCKTON
The Diocese of Stockton Pastoral Center has an immediate opening for a Director of Development
This position is an extension of the Bishop’s Ministry. Successful candidate must have a willingness and ability to support the mission of the universal and local Roman Catholic Church.
this position will oversee all aspects of promoting, educating and advocating for the enhancement of human dignity at every stage of life. Position will also address the needs in the areas pertaining to family life, as well as coordinate implementation of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops’ (USCCB) Pastoral Plan for Pro-Life Activities and the Pastoral Plan for Marriage and Family Life Ministry and Advocacy.
Successful candidate will represent the Diocese at California Catholic Conference Life & Family meetings, USCCB Pro-Life and Family Ministry gatherings, S.J. County Human Trafficking Taskforce, Pastoral Center Leadership Team (PCLT) and Collaborative Ministry Meetings, and other meetings/functions as requested by the Bishop.
- Must be a practicing Catholic and uphold the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Commitment to ecclesial vision and mission of Vatican II.
- Bachelor’s degree in social service (psychology, sociology, counseling, education); Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum of three years demonstrated practical experience in field related to marriage and family life and/or respect life.
- Demonstrate ability to work cooperatively and tactfully with other public and private agencies. Ability to recruit, motivate and support volunteers.
- Flexible work hours.
- Valid California Drivers’ License.
To apply, send resume and application to email@example.com For a complete job description, please visit our website at www.stocktondiocese.org.
To apply for this job please visit stocktondiocese.org%20F.