St. Justin School is located in Santa Clara, CA. The staff is committed to our mission of welcoming, serving, and forming all children, with an emphasis on the all. We believe that we have a moral imperative to provide a seat at the table of God for all who desire a quality Catholic education. Everything that we do is always anchored with students at the center. It takes a village to live out our mission and that is why St. Justin prioritizes parent partnerships. The work that we do is about relationships in order to form children of faith, lifelong learners, and responsible citizens.
St. Justin School has an opening for a part-time art teacher who will embrace our community, collaborate with the teachers and staff, and contribute to our school by helping with service projects and other events. The successful candidate will effectively manage the learning environment for kindergarten through eighth grade students by preparing lesson plans based on California Visual and Performing Arts (VAPA) standards, instructing students, and evaluating and monitoring students’ performance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate appropriate art curricula and activities for students in grades K-8.
- Be supportive of a faith-filled Catholic environment in both words and actions, including working with the parish
- Provide instruction for students with diverse learning needs, and have a willingness to implement the necessary accommodations in order to help them be successful, including accelerated
- Possess knowledge of the California Visual and Performing Arts (VAPA) standards and experience with pacing
- Use the school information system (SIS) platforms for the grade book, record-keeping and parent
- Have a genuine openness to grow and adapt effectively to feedback in a collaborative, fast-paced
- Cover assigned staff duties, including recess and lunch supervision, as well as other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the school
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- A valid CA teaching credential is desired
- Have a strong work ethic and a passion for their chosen career in
- Experience in Catholic education a strong
How to Apply:
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to Mrs. Maira-Gutierrez-Folchi, Principal at: Maira.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to Maira.email@example.com