St. Justin School is located in Santa Clara, CA. The staff is committed to our mission of welcoming, serving, and forming all children, with an emphasis on the all. We believe that we have a moral imperative to provide a seat at the table of God for all who desire a quality Catholic education. Everything that we do is always anchored with students at the center. It takes a village to live out our mission and that is why St. Justin prioritizes parent partnerships. The work that we do is about relationships in order to form children of faith, lifelong learners, and responsible citizens.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be supportive of a faith-filled Catholic environment in both words and actions
- Plan, implement, and evaluate appropriate art curricula and activities for students in grades 5-8
- Provide instruction for students with diverse learning needs, and have a willingness to implement the necessary accommodations to help them be successful
- Possess knowledge of the California Visual and Performing Arts (VAPA) standards and experience with pacing lessons.
- Complete inventory and order art supplies for all grades (k-8) in a timely manner
- Use the school information system (SIS) platforms for the grade book, record-keeping, and parent communication.
- Have a genuine openness to grow and adapt effectively to feedback in a collaborative working environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A valid CA teaching credential is required; however, if a candidate does not presently have a valid CA teaching credential they will be required to obtain one within a time period prescribed by the Diocese of San Jose.
- Previous experience working with student athletes and holding a leadership role.
Salary Range: $61,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to school Principal, Maira Gutierrez-Folchi at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org