Most Holy Trinity School
At Most Holy Trinity School, we lead with love, which means that community is at the heart of what we do. Most Holy Trinity School is seeking a part time Art Teacher for the 2023-24 school year. Mist Holt Trinity is located in San Jose, serving 200 students in TK-8th grade level. Interested candidates should review the job description below and contact the principal with their resume and cover letter.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be supportive of a faith-filled Catholic environment in both words and actions.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate appropriate art curricula and activities for students in grades 5-8
- Provide instruction for students with diverse learning needs and have a willingness to implement the necessary accommodations to help them be successful.
- Possess knowledge of the California Visual and Performing Arts (VAPA) standards and experience with pacing lessons.
- Complete inventory and order art supplies for all grades (k-8) in a timely manner
- Use the school information system (SIS) platforms for the grade book, record-keeping, and parent communication.
- Have a genuine openness to grow and adapt effectively to feedback in a collaborative working environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A valid CA teaching credential is required; however, if a candidate does not presently have a valid CA teaching credential, they will be required to obtain one within a time period prescribed by the Diocese of San Jose.
- Previous experience working with student athletes and holding a leadership role.
Salary Range: $61,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to school Principal, at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org