St. Patrick School
St. Patrick School is looking to hire a full-time 5th Grade teacher.
Mission: St. Patrick School is a community where faith is nurtured, knowledge is cultivated, and always in the service of others.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and assess an academic program consistent with Diocesan and local site goals, philosophies, and California Common Core Standards
- Manage homeroom responsibilities and activities for a 5th grade class
- Experience developing and implementing project-based learning into the curriculum
- Strong classroom management skills for students in elementary grades
- Excellent technology skills and proficiency in integrating technology into the curriculum regularly to enhance student learning
- Collaborate with faculty, staff, and administration to assess and address student and professional needs
- Participate in curricular and extra-curricular school programs, assessment and development activities, student supervision, and meetings
- Communicate regularly with parents regarding standards, objectives, and student progress within the instructional program
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Carry out all assigned faculty/staff duties in a professional manner
As a full-time classroom teacher, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and assessment of an academic program that follows the Diocesan, California Common Core, and school standards.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, and a master’s is preferred.
- A valid CA teaching credential is preferred.
- Have a strong work ethic and a passion for Catholic education.
Salary Range: $61,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to school Principal, email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org