Holy Family Catholic School
Holy Family School is a Preschool-8th grade school located in San Jose, California. Holy Family School is a Catholic Community with a commitment to faith development and active engagement in learning. We provide intentional academic and co-curricular programs, building foundational skills for ongoing success in high school and beyond. Through our shared values and beliefs, we partner with families to create an atmosphere of support and acceptance for all students to flourish.
Position Description: As a full-time classroom teacher, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and assessment of an academic program that follows the Diocesan, California Common Core, and school standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a full-time instructor of the curriculum and collaborate with an instructional assistant.
- Be supportive of a faith-filled Catholic environment in both words and actions.
- Maintain and demonstrate strong classroom management skills in accordance with the school’s philosophy and classroom rules to support a productive learning environment.
- Provide instruction for students with diverse learning needs, including accelerated learners, and have a willingness to implement the necessary accommodations to help them be successful.
- Integrate technology into the curriculum regularly to enhance student learning.
- Cover assigned staff duties, including recess supervision, as well as other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the school administration.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality over student and institutional information.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, and a masters is preferred.
- A valid CA teaching credential is preferred.
- Have a strong work ethic and a passion for Catholic education.
Salary Range: $61,000 – $97,000 per year based on education and experience.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to school Principal, Vida.email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Vida.firstname.lastname@example.org