St. Patrick School is looking to hire a full-time 1st Grade teacher.
Mission: St. Patrick School is a community where faith is nurtured, knowledge is cultivated, and always in the service of others.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and assess an academic program consistent with Diocesan and local site goals, philosophies, and California Common Core Standards
- Manage homeroom responsibilities and activities for a 1st grade class
- Experience developing and implementing project-based learning into the curriculum
- Strong classroom management skills for students in elementary grades
- Excellent technology skills and proficiency in integrating technology into the curriculum regularly to enhance student learning
- Collaborate with faculty, staff, and administration to assess and address student and professional needs
- Participate in curricular and extra-curricular school programs, assessment and development activities, student supervision, and meetings
- Communicate regularly with parents regarding standards, objectives, and student progress within the instructional program
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Carry out all assigned faculty/staff duties in a professional manner
Salary will be set by the Diocese of San Jose teacher salary scale.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A valid California teaching credential is preferred (must be willing to complete a credentialing program in the next five years).
- 2-5 years of teaching experience is preferred.
How to Apply: Email a resume to Olga Islas at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit dsj.org.