A dynamic formation program for catechists and others interested in gaining a better understanding of their faith
FAITH beyond 2000, Part 1 …
• Covers faith fundamentals that every catechist or pastoral minister needs to know
• Uses up-to-date DVD material from Echoes of Faith Plus
• Follows the Catechism of the Catholic Church and the guidelines for Catechist Certification in California
• Flexible: Attend all of the sessions and receive a certificate of completion at the end or attend only those sessions that you are able to attend or need for your ministry.
11 Sessions, 7p.m. – 9 p.m.
Diocese of San Jose
The Chancery, 1150 N. First Street, San Jose, CA 95112
St. Joseph and St. Clare Conference Rooms
September 16: Revelation and Faith Response
September 30: Jesus the Fullness of Revelation
October 7: The Holy Spirit
October 21: The Church
November 4: The Christian Creed
December 2: Introduction to the Scriptures
January 6: The Old Testament
January 20: The New Testament- The Gospels
February 3: Mary and the Saints
February 24: Prayer and Spirituality, part 1
March 9: Prayer and Spirituality, part 2
Three workbooks needed, available at sessions for $9.00 each.
3 methods of registering:
- Visit http://bit.ly/FB2000P1 to fill out electronic form.
- Fill out, scan and email to: email@example.com, in subject line add: Faith Beyond 2000 part 1
- Turn in completed form to your DRE.
You may mail directly to the Office of Faith Formation, 1150 N. First Street, San Jose, CA 95112, before September 16th.
For more information contact your parish catechetical leader or call Robert at (408) 983-0127.
Sponsored by the Office for Parish Services, the Catechetical Clusters of the Diocese and the Hispanic Catechetical Committee.
The chancery is located at 1150 North First Street, San Jose, 95112. The chancery is a two story glass building located on the corner of North First St. and Burton. From Burton, make an immediate left into the driveway on the side of the chancery and follow it behind the building. You will find a large parking lot to the right. Enter the chancery through the doors at the back of the building near the parking lot. Go up the stairs and go through the double doors at the top of the landing. St. Joseph and St. Clare conference rooms will be on your left.
Driving directions from 101:
Coming North or South: Exit Hwy 880 towards Santa Cruz, take the first exit, North First Street and make a left onto North First Street. Go under the freeway and at the first light, turn left on Burton from North First Street.
Driving directions from 880
Coming West: Exit North First St. and make a left on North First Street. Go under the freeway and at the first light, turn left on Burton from North First Street.
Driving directions from 17/880
Coming East: Exit North First St. Stay in the center lane and cross North First Street onto Burton. The chancery is a two story glass building located on the corner of North First and Burton.