Click on brochure image above to download the 2014-2015.
Information on Rates and Benefit vendor options.
Click on the left image to download and print the Benefits Vendor List
• All Benefit related information will be distributed through DSJ email only accounts, Diocesan newsletters and other DSJ approved means of communication.
• Please access your DSJ email for your benefit information. If you need assistance please contact IT 408-983-0165 or email@example.com
Reta Trust 24 hour – 7 Day Customer Support Service
• Personal Assistance call: 1-877-303-7382 (English & Spanish)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• On-Line Benefits Website: www.retatrust.org
Under the Department of Risk & Insurance Management, Benefits and Insurance is responsible for the administration of Diocesan wide health, vision, dental, life and accidental death insurances.
They are also responsible for pension plans, general liability, earthquake insurance and endorsements.