Open Enrollment provides you with an excellent opportunity to re-familiarize yourself with the many great benefits DSJ provides. It is also your once-a-year opportunity to enroll in or make changes to your health benefit plans, as well as participate in the Healthcare Flexible Spending Account and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account for the upcoming benefit year.
ALL benefit eligible employees are required to enter their
benefit election online during the open enrollment period.
Failure to do so will impact your coverage.
Visit RetaTrust at www.retatrust.org, log-on to your account and make your 2015 benefit selection.
- New prescription plan for Anthem EPO & PPO members.
- (Envision Rx will be replacing Optum Rx)
Lincoln Life Insurance
- New Provider for the Basic Life, AD&D, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life and AD&D plans.
- (Lincoln will be replacing Humana Insurance)
The elections made during the Annual Open Enrollment will be effective July 1, 2015. Subsequent to July 1, 2015, you will NOT be permitted to make any changes to your benefit elections until the next Annual Open Enrollment in May 2016, unless you have a Qualified Life Event Change as defined by the IRS Section 125 Guidelines.
Additional plans & premiums information will be sent soon.
Mark you calendar: May 13th at The Chancery from 10:30 am to 2:00 pm
Benefits and Wellness Information Day
• All Benefit related information will be distributed through DSJ email only accounts, Diocesan newsletters and other DSJ approved means of communication.
• Please access your DSJ email for your benefit information. If you need assistance please contact IT 408-983-0165
Reta Trust 24 hour – 7 Day Customer Support Service
• Personal Assistance call: 1-877-303-7382 (English & Spanish)
• Email: email@example.com
• On-Line Benefits Website: www.retatrust.org